Who we are
Dedicated to Service
01. Interpret Site L.L.C. is dedicated to learning, maintaining and promoting best practices.
02. Interpret Site L.L.C. supports indigenous voices and repatriation of important items of cultural patrimony.
03. At Interpret Site L.L.C. we have a passion for protecting the past and informing the public. Our passion is our motivation!
We believe in the Interpretive Approach
With Exhibit Developmemt - we follow Interpretative Practices and Project Archaeology Methods
- We believe in that interpretation serves a Purpose (this may include having the audience change a behavior or correct a misconception)
- Interpretation is Organized (generally includes a structure)
- Interpretation in Enjoyable (we want to stimulate inquiry)
- We believe that interpretation should be Thematic (people remember themes)
- Interpretation should be Relevent (people respond to ideas that they can realte to as human beings)
- Interpretation should meet Objectives and be Measurable in outcome
- Interpret Site's founder spent over 20 years in archaeology eduction using concepts developed for the program known as Project Archaeology
- Project Archaeology is an inquiry based educational system that stimulates individual based inquiry
- Interpretation and educational methods are often combined with Interpret Site L.L.C.'s unique approach